Sustainability Reporting Initiative
Designed to guide the Corporation and its employees to ensure compliance in all aspects of its business.
These policies ensure the sustainable growth of the Corporation through supporting employees with information-sharing and training, providing transparency with shareholders and the public, and clearly laying out the Corporation’s vision for ethical and acceptable behaviour. The policies are reviewed on an annual basis and updated accordingly.
Employees are offered yearly training and information sessions on new and existing policies. These sessions also give employees the opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences, ask questions and seek guidance. Additionally, our EthicsPoint service allows employees to access 24-hour-a-day assistance for everything from seeking advice to reporting undue conduct in the workplace. ComPsych, an employee assistance program also offers both personal- and work-related support.
- Policy Regarding Board Diversity
- Policy Regarding Minimum Shareholding by Directors and Officers
- Say on Pay Policy
- Shareholder Engagement Policy
- Statement of Principle – Safeguard and Promotion of Human Rights at Innergex
- Sustainable Development Policy
- Whistle Blowing Policy
- Workplace Environment Free of Harassment, Violence and Bullying Policy